Lady Moonlight
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
Lady Moonlight

Een forum voor echte goths.

Je bent niet ingelogd. Log in of registreer je

A walk in the night...

4 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

1A walk in the night... Empty A walk in the night... vr aug 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Lady Stardust

Lady Stardust

Ik heb dit eerder geschreven op een engelsralig forum. Zitten wat spellling/grammatica fouten in... Ik heb ze alleen nog niet ontdekt xD.

I'm alone this weekend... no parents, my little sister is here tough, but she's in her room all the time. So it's my job to take care of our dog Lola.

Lola must go out. She doesn't care how dark the night is and how bright the day is. Around 23.00 she looks at me with her cute eyes. They are big and brown with beautiful gleams wich only an anime cartoon has. If she had a voice she would say: Charlotte please can we go for a walk? I took my coat and Lola's belt. When we walk to the front of our house, we can make a choice where to go. I have to decide wich way.

To the right is a lonely dark road, but dangerous. A young woman alone in the dark? She would be an easy victim, even when she has a dog with her. Tough it's a wonderfull road with old tree's and a ruine of a castle.

To the left is the center of the village. It's safe there, there are lights everywhere. But you have the chance that you meet people who aren't nice to you, because you are different.

First I want to go to the right, but suddenly I remembered what mom said before she left. "Don't go to the right Charlotte. I'm worried about you". So I turned around.

When I was in the center, the first drunk people came out a cafe to go to the next one. They shouted at me, they spit to me and Lola. Lola barked and growled. I decided to turn back.

When I was in front of my house, I realised we didn't walk far enough. Should we go towards the dark? I decide to give it a chance...

It was a beautifull walk. The moon gave us enough light to see the old trees and the castle. I was deeply happy. It seemed that during that walk in the night... our souls touched.

No they didn't touched... they overlaped.
And that's the most precious feeling I ever had.

2A walk in the night... Empty Re: A walk in the night... vr aug 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Tezzie

Tezzie

Wel wat grammar foutjes, maar echt heel lief :)

3A walk in the night... Empty Re: A walk in the night... vr aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Spirit-of-nostalgia

Spirit-of-nostalgia

Er zitten wat spellings en grammatica fouten in, en ook een paar vrij onhandige zinsconstructies, maar wel lief.

Trust me, I know these things.

http://creepiestcrawler.blogspot.com

4A walk in the night... Empty Re: A walk in the night... za aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

Lady Stardust

Lady Stardust

Lol dan kennen jullie beter Engels dan de meesten op het forum waar ik t geplaatst had :').

5A walk in the night... Empty Re: A walk in the night... za aug 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Spirit-of-nostalgia

Spirit-of-nostalgia

*Kunnen x'D

Sorry. Grammarnazi.

http://creepiestcrawler.blogspot.com

6A walk in the night... Empty Re: A walk in the night... di aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

DarkRomantica

DarkRomantica
Admin

Margaret, niet iedereen staat een 9 voor Engels ;]

Wat een lief verhaaltje^^

https://ladymoonlight.actieforum.com

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

Permissies van dit forum: